Recruiter at Walk In Solutions
Views:709 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Project Procurement - Manufacturing (12-25 yrs)
We have one good job opportunity for Project Procurement Head based in Nigeria with our Manufacturing client deals in Chemicals & Fertilizers ) .
Position : Project Procurement Head
Job Location : Nigeria
- Manage procurement related activities within capital projects.
- Assessing the performance of vendors based on price, quality, payment terms, response & timely delivery. New vendor development for effective & qualitative supply chain management at optimum cost and service reliability.
- Well control procurement cost, schedule and qualify of equipment and service by implementation of pre-defined procurement execution plan
- Ensure procurement plans and operations process meets the requirement of global and regional procurement strategy and procedure.
- Executing Procurement of major commodities across various projects.
- Responsible for Complete management of commercial aspects of the procurement, including target price negotiations, bid evaluations, terms and conditions, expediting, supplier quality, traffic and logistics, materials management, closure of contract on the EPC Project.
- Project execution, Development of procurement scope and acquisition strategies, pricing estimates, shop surveillance plans, logistics plans, duty exemption strategies, and facility/storage plans.
- Define and align procurement execution plan including category strategy with project team.
- Timely design, align and implement project specific procurement process with all stakeholders
- Strive for value contribution to Project Team and Business Unit.
- Define minimum requirements for master purchase order
- Ensuring that required deviations of the prescribed rules are approved internally and audit-proof documented
- Performs adequate control of EP contractor's procurement services.
- Track procurement progress, completeness and traceability of related documents
- Avoid / mitigate and manage risks
- Manage change and claim, back-charging, capture lessons learned
- Manage the project deliverables of third party/contractors by having close supervision on the Expediting the delivery.
- Develop Procurement procedures, proformas, other control documents including staff planning, budget allocation, project schedule development, procedure development execution plan for Purchasing, expediting and SQ activities
- Should be well versed with supplier Audits / qualifications/ EHS standards required for large MNC companies.
Education: B.E/ B.TECH in Mechanical/ Chemical, with additional qualification of MBA is highly preferred
Working Experience: 12 years procurement experience across large Indian capital projects overseas experience an add advantage.
- Working with large Indian and MNC engineering companies preferably Plastics, Chemical, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals in the project procurement area is an add advantage.
Walk In Solutions