Views:4129 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Head - Project Management Office - Pharma (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Primary Job Function :
End to end design, detailing, execution and project management of key projects of Pharma business, India. The position is responsible for working with and/ or leading cross functional teams across the commercial divisions and support functions of Pharma in India to execute strategic and substantial projects. The job involves being integral part of Pharma PMO team.
Core Job Responsibilities :
- Lead cross functional teams across commercial, manufacturing, R&D, supply chain, HR, finance and regulatory functions on transformation projects.
- Conduct detailed design of initiatives, bringing in best practices and insights from internal and external sources (market, competition and other industries) into the project design.
- Own the execution and delivery of all chosen transformational projects and ensure regular problem solving, tracking and de-bottlenecking. Influence stakeholders and show leadership in solving organizational challenges.
- Influence leadership team members on changes arising out of key project recommendations, with sound logic and supporting insights.
- Perform escalation of issues along with mitigating actions to relevant owners, sponsors and senior leadership team members.
- Support senior stakeholders in India on regularly benchmarking / analyzing competitive shifts impacting performance and health of Pharma and individual businesses. Also, support in identifying transformation initiatives and projects for India based on short and long term business needs.
Supervisory/Management Responsibilities: None
Position Accountability / Scope :
- This is a high impact individual contributor role that would need to lead strategic projects in collaboration with the cross functional teams. The position requires sharp problem solving, strategic thinking, effective communication and influencing skills.
- Each project to be delivered accountably with clear deadlines and outcomes (well defined KPIs)
Minimum Education : Graduate from a reputed institute; MBA from a reputed institute highly preferred
Minimum Experience/Training Required :
- 5-6 years of total experience of which 2-3 years in management consulting with a top tier firm is preferred
- Prior experience in driving strategic projects and cross functional teams
- Prior experience in India pharma industry preferred