Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:3593 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Project Management Office - Life Insurance (10-12 yrs)
This role exists to :
- Provide expert project management discipline in the entire project lifecycle. It is expected that you would have strong understanding of user experience, design, build, test and deployment using the latest techniques and tools.
- Provide capabilities to determine and implement appropriate project management frameworks that support our move to being a digital organization.
- The role will have a high degree of autonomy and accountability, operating as part of the team
The key indicators for this role are :
1. Provision of appropriate governance that supports the needs of all Stakeholders.
2. Ensuring that the quality of delivery is of the highest standards, constantly ensuring excellence.
3. Ensure the valuable delivery to business through prioritized requirement and MVP.
4. Building strong working relations with all stakeholders.
5. Significant contribution to the Digital Transformation within the organization
Core Responsibilities :
- Provide project management leadership, through the successful delivery of programs that are aligned to budget, timelines and functionality.
- Provide leadership in the transformation to becoming an Agile company supporting the move to fostering a Digital culture.
- Highlight for business leaders how specific choices will potentially impact critical financial metrics and risks.
- Contribute to shaping Aegon Life transition to formal project management methodologies.
- Maintain and foster relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders including external providers. This is material to ensuring confidence in the project governance that the individual is providing.
Competencies Required :
- DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION : Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to help shape and influence a new digital culture. Thrives within fast-moving business environments, evolving structures, and wearing different hats to dig in whenever there is a need.
- DECISION MAKING AND PROBLEM SOLVING : Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to use reason, even dealing with emotional topics.
- LEADERSHIP : Able to assume a role of authority as necessary; advocate new ideas, even when risk is involved; set an example for coworkers; delegate responsibility and empower associates to make decisions; provide constructive feedback to others.
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT : Able to develop rapport with others and recognizes their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
- TEAM WORK : Able to share due credit with coworkers; display enthusiasm and promote a friendly group working environment; work closely with other departments as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.