Head - Project Management - NBFC - IISc/ISI/IIT (3-10 yrs)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Waterfall/ Agile (writing user stories for Agile delivery).
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- The primary focus of the candidate is to develop long- term sustainable relationships with the corporate and divisional executives of the client.
- Involved in a combination of Business Analyst activities such as requirement gathering, Preparing SOW, BRD s and FRD and preparing flowcharts.
- Handle entire sales life- cycle; ensuring deliveries and payment collections
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming the project team and resource allocation; establishing the project budget.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Gather competitive intelligence and new product/ service ideas from the field, and share market insights with the team.
- Basic understanding of User experience
- Intermediate to advanced applications software expertise
- Ability to analyse, facilitate, model and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Actively participates in User Acceptance Testing phase of a product/application roll out
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to deliver Functional requirements. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, interpreting customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
Kindly note that candidates from Premium Engineering or B- Schools will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.