Head - Project Construction (8-12 yrs)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing the drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control of all activities and materials used at site and contributed to a large project team, complying with Quality Management Systems-requirements.
- Analyzing the critical paths and restraints to determine effect of changes on the schedule and recommends workarounds to mitigate impacts.
- Providing the required planning/scheduling training to program, project, and stakeholders and obtain and integrate schedule data from contractors and other external stakeholders.
- Resourceful in supervising all construction activities including provisioning of technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordinating with the site management activities while ensuring compliance for various construction activities as per the norms and regulations.