Head - Project Construction (8-12 yrs)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyzing the drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control of all activities and materials used at site and contributed to a large project team, complying with Quality Management Systems-requirements.
- Analyzing the critical paths and restraints to determine effect of changes on the schedule and recommends workarounds to mitigate impacts.
- Providing the required planning/scheduling training to program, project, and stakeholders and obtain and integrate schedule data from contractors and other external stakeholders.
- Resourceful in supervising all construction activities including provisioning of technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordinating with the site management activities while ensuring compliance for various construction activities as per the norms and regulations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.