Business Partner at Brenstone International
Views:574 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Program Management/Product Planning - Automobile OEM (25-30 yrs)
Position: Head - Program Management, Product Planning, Tech Admn for Automotive Tier 1
We are seeking experienced and results-oriented person to head Planning, Program and Tech admn at our tech centre; the successful candidate will be working on whole range of products such as Infotainment, Telematics, Body Control Systems, ADAS, Park Assit etc.
The position will be responsible for all leading all teams, functions and activities which range from mid/ long term planning of product technology, enable with suitable IT tool and coordinate/ facilitate teams across all levels and top management to launch program successfully as well as be the point of contact person for our customers, partners
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep a track of global technology trends, competition and draw mid/ long term product planning, get all stake holders on board and take management approval
- Manage the internal Product Development Team (PDT) associated with the program development
- Drive the program through the Product Development Process (PDP)
- Ensure all PPAP deliverables are submitted by PDT members and submit final PPAP to customer
- Responsible for facilitating APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow
- Guide team at remote team locations to achieve design completion, tool kick off, supplier readiness, etc.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Program, Development, Validation, Manufacturing, Procurement/Purchasing, Sales and Quality teams to track progress against established Project timelines and milestones
- Maintain Program Status Reports (Program Management Templates) and use reports as a Management Tool for performance monitoring against Customer (internal / external) expectations
- Manage Engineering Changes to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to protect-the commercial interests of the company
- Manage program launch readiness through full production and support for life of program
- Support Software & Hardware releases, Sample management (intl. Logistics)
- Resolve both business, manufacturing, and technical issues
- Communicate and negotiate product, timing and commercial deliverables
- Enable the development teams with appropriate systems and IT tools for optimal resource utilisation and timely management reporting
Education and Years of Experience
- BE/ME in Electronics from a Reputed Institute (required)
- Total years of experience: 25+ years
- Experience in Automotive Electronic Product tier-1 and/ or OEM
Knowledge and Skills
- Master's degree preferred,
- Aware of OEM's development process & deliverables to support OEM on time
- Knowledge of OEM process and requirements
- Solid understanding of product launch processes- cradle to grave
- Familiar with automotive development process
- A proactive attitude to learn the automotive development process and develop the electrified vehicle systems components such as the motor, inverter and etc.
- Knowledge of OEM process and requirements
- Knowledge of OEM's development process & deliverables to support OEM on time
- Customer Interface Experience interfacing directly with customers' product design engineering, quality, manufacturing, and commercial personnel
- Oversees the management of all programs and assumes ultimate responsibility for deliverables to assigned customer.
- Provides broad and in-depth operational managerial/technical leadership and expertise to support new business activities and resolve multiple discipline, functional or process problems
What is in it for you?
- Become a part of company innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
- A high-tech work environment with an exciting, collaborative and highly impactful role that will work closely with cross-functional teams engineering teams.
- An environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value.
- you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill - and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
- Strategic thinking and providing direction - Ability to set the organization's project management strategy and focusing on process improvements related to organizational goals, such as growing the business and, moving into new markets and increasing social responsibility
- Demonstrated communication skills with all functional disciplines including engineering, manufacturing and quality in addition to demonstrated ability to work effectively with executive leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.