Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:944 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
Head - Program Management - Fintech - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
Head - Program Management - Fintech
- Work closely with the CXO, to help build and manage an effective and efficient organisation
- Be an in- house strategy consultant to not only help define the strategic direction but also bring execution rhythm and excellence across the organisation.
- Bring a systematic approach to help manage our rapid growth by building relevant planning models, in- depth tracking frameworks and solving for select business problems
- Collaborate with internal cross- functional teams to run select strategic projects, and special initiatives
- Work with the CEO to manage key stakeholders and develop collateral for strategic partnerships, key stakeholder meets etc.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and ensure timely and effective completion of key corporate projects and initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between CEO and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and action.
- Lead special projects and initiatives.
Desired Profile :
- MBA from Tier 1 B School with at least 5 years of relevant experience in program management, working closely with CXOs
- Analytics should be an area of strength
- Ability to multitask & manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent team management and interpersonal skills
- Proven success of having worked with cross functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.