Head - Program Management - Electrical - Fuses & Switchgear (15-25 yrs)
Industry : Electricals / Switchgears
Category : Operations
Skills : Head - R&D and Program Management - Electrical Components - Relays, Fuses and Switchgear
Job Description :
- The role is a leadership position to be able to manage the entire NPD and NPI programs for electrical components - relays, fuses, switch-gear for various applications
Client Details :
Our client is a public listed organisation and specialises in cutting edge technologies across various sectors like telecom, transportation, ICT - smart cities and defense.
- Shall be aware of the overall product development cycle, testing procedures, and deep understanding of the product technicalities.
- Shall be leading end-to-end development of electrical components - fuses, relays and switchgear including prototyping and field-testing.
- Shall be responsible for aligning the deliverable to the program's outcome.
- Shall be responsible for actively coordinating sub-system teams for timely completion of development.
- Shall own and execute program-level activities and assess the performance to maximise ROI.
- Shall identify and report any gap or delay in the product development cycle
- Shall be accountable for budgets, timelines and aligning activities for the fulfilment of the program
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering - Electrical, ECE, EEE
- Masters Degree Preferred
- 15+ years of experience in a Product Development setup and also a considerable experience in managing large scale programs
- Atleast 5+ years of people and team management experience
- Proven experience on hands on product development from a complete lifecycle
- Strong sense of ownership
- Demonstrated experience in team, conflict and stakeholder management
Job Offer :
A leadership role in an organisation with focus on scaling up large scale development programs to cater to various industries
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.