Head - Program Management - eLearning (10-15 yrs)
Client : Fastest Growing brand in Elearning
Function : Technical Management - Project Management
- Management of cross functional programs aligned with product verticals. In this capacity, the Program Manager will partner with Product, Engineering and Go-To-Market leaders to identify, prioritise, plan, execute, launch, and close complex product development initiatives.
- Partner with the Engineering and IT leadership to identify and spearhead the execution of technology initiatives aimed at improving software development processes, internal applications, and IT infrastructure.
Following are some key duties this role will perform :
- Manage initiation, planning, execution, launch and closure phases of programs. Ensure alignment of all program stakeholders behind overall objectives.
- Lead day to day execution of programs while keeping sight of strategic goals and working with teams comprising of highly accomplished engineering, UX, product and QA leads
- Interact with product, engineering and GTM executives on a daily basis in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Proactively manage risks, issues, and dependencies
- Partner with Product and Engineering Managers to contribute towards product road-map planning, resource planning and prioritization tradeoffs
- Coach the product development teams on agile product development processes, attend scrum ceremonies, and provide hands-on consultation
- Set a gold standard for concise, polished, and crisp communication.
- Define, evangelize, and manage the evolution of custom processes and frameworks in order to fill process and execution gaps
- Be a catalyst for change in the organization, lead without authority and handle evolving change efforts by establishing excellent rapport with stakeholders