Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:260 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Products - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks working with tech architects.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Analytic and problem-solving skill
- Collaborative and result oriented
- Careful, diligent and meticulous
- Innovative and creative
- Efficient, effective and organized in both the physical and digital words
- Modestly confident and also personable, good humored and trustworthy
- Informal but 100% professional while respecting traditional courtesy and good manners
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.