Head - Production - Spices Segment - FMCG (11-20 yrs)
1. To plan, organize, direct and control quality production. Ensuring zero quality complaints & building and strengthening systems and processes.
2. Develop & maintain comprehensive project plans, report progress through periodic status updates and phase gate reviews.
3. Achieving top line & bottom line profitability, production, quality assurance, administration, machine maintenance and sales & marketing timelines & targets.
4. Be knowledgeable of cost breakdowns and what-if costing scenarios to propose alternative development options to hit cost and margin targets for best possible manufacturability of designs and production. Manage business coordination with buyers & vendors throughout development process.
5. Manage cross-functional teams and team members from all functional areas to complete project deliverables as per the project plan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.