Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2164 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Production Planning - Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
The Head of Production Planning will be responsible for
- Creation, implementation and adaptation of the supply and production planning.
- Elaboration of detailed production plans up to the finished product levels. Must have experience in managing Retail sales.
- Leading and building a team production planners.
- Participation in the S&OP process.
- Mapping of the productions in SAP, both semi-finished and finished products.
- Active development of measures to improve planning accuracy (process and system optimization).
- Development and specification of inventory targets at category level and elaboration of measures for inventory optimization.
The Incumbent should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Logistics Management + Business Administration with Supply Chain Focus, or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Supply and Production planning in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience in the production environment.
- Great experience in inspiring and leading cross-functional teams
- Very good knowledge of SAP PP or any relevant ERP.
- Can-do attitude and proactive approach
- Experience in cross-functional teams and solving complex problems