Research Associate at Antal International
Views:711 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Production - Manufacturing Facility - Auto Components (15-20 yrs)
Location:- Hosur Factory
Reports to Chief Operating Manager
Reported by Section Head & Production Executives
As Head-Production, the incumbent:
- Takes overall responsibility of Manufacturing activity of the Plant SBU, to ensure that business objectives are met efficiently and effectively
- To ensure compliance with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 system
- To deliver Batteries as per market Requirement at right time, of the right quality, and at right cost
- Leads the Production staff while ensuring compliance with all labour, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations.
- Ensures delivery of products as per schedule to all segments by proper planning based on maximum capacity utilization. Reviewing the gap on daily basis and initiate corrective action
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery of products.
- Monitor and improve the utilization of all resources.
- Maintain basic conditions of all machines. Review of tooling status. Co-ordination with plastic cell & R & D & Technical for rectification in BOP if any problem.
- Trigger Productivity based LTA for 5 years.
- Minimize all core losses associated with productivity
- Reviewing the gaps and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions taken.
- Monitoring of all expenses in the areas of Direct/Indirect labour, Repair maintenance, consumables. Reduction in overtime. Reduction in Scrap.
- Co-ordination with R&D and Technical Department. Ensure no deviations from process parameters set by Technical. Initiate corrective actions on abnormalities. Implement quality policies.
- Co-ordination with central planning and purchase.
- Ensure adherence to the preventive maintenance schedule
- To assess the competencies of subordinates. Facilitate development plan and training needs, Arrange for training and assess the effectiveness.
- Capacity assessment based on projected demand
- No deviation to be allowed during any operation.
- Planned maintenance of all machines.
- Implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that a safe, healthy and harmonious working environment is maintained. Ensure Zero Accidents and provide a conducive work environment.
Key Internal Interfaces:-
- Technical & R&D
- Manufacturing Services
- Engineering Graduate (Automobile/Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering)
- Full-time MBA
- 15+ years in the Manufacturing function
- Should have experience in similar Industry for atleast 3+ years in a position of similar responsibility.
Age: Around 40-45 years