Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:638 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Production - Herbal API Plant (18-25 yrs)
Head - Production - Herbal API Plant - USFDA
1. Responsible to assist Director operation and oversee the production and overall operation of the plant.
2. Handle Production, Stores, Engineering, R&D, FG, IT, Finance, Government Officials, and Regulatory Authorities.
3. Responsible for the production and maintenance schedules in place to meet the needs of the sales and achieve production targets in terms of quantity, quality, and delivery timelines.
4. Coordinating and reporting day-to-day activities to the Head of the operation.
5. Full utilization of plant and machinery.
6. Initiate continuous improvement in plant processes and systems.
7. Monitor production planning daily, weekly, monthly, and annual with costing and quality measures.
8. Coordinate with HO admin and regulatory team to ensure all statutory compliances and update the Management for the same.
9. Responsible to do the root cause analysis to increase productivity and improve quality.
10. Assess and continuously improve all safety measures, yield improvement and increase operational efficiency, and train and develop the team.
11. Responsible to ensure all operations of production and control parameters comply with cGMP, ensuring that all associates adhere to the site safety policy, and adhere to reporting requirements.
14. Responsible to develop strategy and appropriate plans to periodically review the success of the inputs, reviewing the production results, and suggesting improvement measures.
15. Responsible for audit compliance and maintaining facility performance during the customer visit.