Head - Production - Chemical Manufacturing - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI/NITIE (20-25 yrs)
Opportunity with a leading manufacturer of process equipment for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
Position will be based in Dahej
- Achieve sales target as per business plan
- Manage daily plant operating functions at optimum cost.
- Drive total employee engagement in the organizations continuous improvements programs like Kaizens, TPM, EMS, OHSAS activities to achieve world class operational excellences.
- Prepare process/function wise cost effective yearly budgets to ensure daily practice of QMS systems like ISO/TS, ISO, ISO and other customer requirements/ Standards across the organization.
- Ensure effective customer satisfaction with continuous improvement activities across the organization.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Coordinate with HODs and Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Coordinate with HODs and assign workers and other staff to particular production operations safely.
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Collaborate with quality control, Packing, Shipping and other staff.
B.E / B.Tech
- Must be a chemical engineer
- Must have lead production function independently for atleast 5 years
- From Premium institutes only
- From relevant chemical manufacturing