Head - Production - Chemical Firm (15-22 yrs)
Production Head for a leading chemical organization with 3 production units in a manufacturing complex spread across 500+ acres of state-of-the-art infrastructure and having about 1000 employees.
- Heading production operations of 3 units.
- Develop and Implement Operations Strategies
- Manage for Incident-free Plant Operations
- Manage Continuous Improvement in Plant Operations, Procedures, and Process Safety
- Develop Operations related Crisis Management Plans, and Lead during Crisis, including unplanned events and emergencies
- Develop Operations Budget Forecast, and manage Budget.
- Manage Quality Control (Feed-stock, Product, and Utilities)
- Manage Plans for Safe Shut-Downs and Start-ups
- Lead technical discussions with Licensors, Vendors, Inspectors, and Regulatory Authorities
- Ensure Functional Integration of Operations with other Plant Departments
- Manage Resource Requirements of Operations Department
- Implement and Manage Learning and Talent Development Tools within Operations Dept.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.