Head - Product - Virtual Events Platform (10-18 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Head of Product you will be responsible to build and execute a product roadmap aligned with organisation's strategy, ensuring products are shipped timely and with high quality standards. You will expand the product team and will work closely with the founder & other stakeholders
Client Details :
Our client is a virtual events platform that utilizes a range of insights to track attendee engagement & other event-related data. They have clients across 100 countries and have done more than 2500 events. They are backed by some of the best global VCs.
- Define the long-term strategy and vision for the product, leveraging broad customer research, customer experience and new technologies to deliver features to our customers
- Drive requirement definition, customer experience design, product roadmap, and prioritization
- Define and own the business metrics and OKRs for the products
- Work closely with the engineering team on refining and running the product development process
- Build a world-class team of Product managers
- 10+ years of overall experience, 7+ years into product
- Experience in managing Product teams
- Good education background - Tier 1 or 2 colleges
- Should have built products with large scale
- Experience in building products from scratch and seen the product lifecycle
- Consumer tech background is preferred
Job Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client who is en-route to becoming the market leader in the virtual events space. You will be working with top notch team and will have a responsibility to build & expand the product team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sindhuja Eshapula on +91 (080) 6826 6841.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.