Co-Founder at Fortunefootprints.com
Views:3664 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Product - SaaS (10-16 yrs)
As Product Head for our SaaS responsible for the revenue and profit of your product portfolio, including all product planning and release execution throughout the lifecycle of the product portfolio. This includes: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining and prioritizing product releases, Creating defensible business requirements, driving functional requirement definition, shepherding this through development and successfully launching new product releases/new products.
You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product portfolio, working with the sales channel and key customers in a pre-sales support capacity, including delivery of targeted product demonstrations. You will have direct experience delivering enterprise SaaS to the banking and/or wealth management verticals.
- Revenue - Be the steward of the revenue contribution and profitability of your product portfolio
- Market-in Thinking - specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Product Lifecycle - manage it all - from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Voice of the Customer - manage/champion VOC input related to your product portfolio
- Market Intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Business Cases - develop business cases for each new product / product enhancement to demonstrate viability of the product/capability, including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation and support costs etc.
- Business and functional requirements - develop BRDs that include use cases so that product development has a clear picture of what they to build, and FRDs that ensure product development delivers what you are asking of them
- Product development - shepherd new products /product enhancements through the development cycle to ensure what you have defined is built and delivered on spec and on time and on budget
- Product Pricing - develop pricing models for all products in your portfolio that is appropriate for the verticals and geographies into which these products are to be sold
- Product Launch - Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan to successfully launch new products /versions to current and new markets, Develop Playbook for each product covering:
- Product description
- How it works
- Target audience/Personas
- Product Positioning
- Value proposition
- Features and benefits
- Competitive analysis
- Why/How to sell it
- Sales enablement - help define the value proposition of the products for the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product Positioning - help develop core product positioning messages and product value propositions based that differentiate Doxim products in the market
- Content - Help define tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, etc. that highlight the value proposition of your product portfolio
- Assist with Demand generation - Contribute to marketing programs that will drive awareness and demand for your products.
- Users personas - understand and mange to the user personas and their particular needs
- Competitive Intelligence - research and understand competitive offerings in your marketplaces.
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication skills
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of Doxim products and the environments in which they operate
- Strong ability to present ideas and information in influential and compelling ways
- Ability to forge relationships and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
- Flexible work style comfortable in a fast moving, highly energy and evolving environment
- High levels of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under time constraints
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to handle multiple, (sometimes conflicting) priorities and still meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum 5 years- experience in a Product Management role in a B2B enterprise SaaS environment
- Demonstrated understanding of Pragmatic Marketing or other product management methodology
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about a product and its positioning in a marketplace
- Product management of SaaS solutions
- Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.