Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:3880 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:536
Head - Product Marketing - FMCD/Retail/Consumer Durable/FMCG (8-14 yrs)
- To ensure category revenue growth and margin improvement
- Ensuring category management across category to drive the category end to end as a revenue and contribution margin deliverable.
- Developing and executing annual category plans with a view to delivering on targets
- Driving pricing decisions for existing and new SKUs/products
- To assimilate indepth consumer and category understanding
- Assimilating knowledge about the market and the consumer through self-initiated and/or external market research, direct field and net based feedback to prepare market penetration strategies for the category.
- Proactively seeking consumer and trade insights on own products and competition.
- Creating research briefs and working with Insights Team to execute the same to identify unarticulated customer needs and trends and develop product briefs and shall be providing the link through to development of product/research, pricing strategy, packaging design.
- Analyzing internal sales numbers as well as external data (Nielsen/Imports) where available to track category/product performance as well as identifying issues and opportunities
- To generate consumer awareness and demand for the category/products
- Develop relevant communication solutions to generate awareness & demand for the category - both above and below the line
- To develop and launch innovative new products for revenue and image enhancements
- Identifying new product idea opportunities based on market/consumer understanding and need gaps and initiating product development briefs.
- Driving the development process with NPD to create new product offerings that can build the Del Monte brand and thereby maximizing usage and contributing to achieving profitability targets for the company.
- Tracking post launch performance regularly and suggesting inputs to improve the same.
- To manage category sales planning, tracking and management
- Working with sales management and trade marketing and providing inputs into the monthly sales plan for the category (especially for new products) with a view to achieve monthly/annual targets.
- Monitoring category share and market penetration vis-a-vis competition in retail universe (modern trade).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.