Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:404 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Head - Product Marketing - B2B Fintech (10-15 yrs)
Head of Product Marketing will be responsible for identifying new product innovation opportunities as well as maximising the potential of our existing products.
This individual would be leading a team of Product Marketers. This individual would be responsible for our Product Marketing strategy that would include positioning, messaging, pricing, TAM identification among many other things. Would be responsible for maximising the potential of our new product launches through Go-to-market planning as well as execution.
- Product Innovation: Be on top of the voice of customer as well as the happenings in the competitive landscape and the industry as a whole.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Define and iterate on the positioning, messaging and pricing of our products. As well as establish the target market segment, industry and the marketing strategy to reach out and acquire new customers.
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy and execute this to perception alongside your cross-functional peers in Marketing, Content and Product Management to successfully drive a given product launch into General Availability with the maximum possible impact. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus
- Sales enablement: Enable sales and business teams with lead generation, industry fitments as well as through sales kits and various collaterals such as testimonials, case-studies to better the conversion funnel.
You will be a good fit for this role if:
- You are a natural storyteller. Have empathy for users and are able to effectively communicate and engage with your audience across technology, business and finance personas including CXOs.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You are ambitious and have a natural focus and bias towards outcomes
- You have a strong product marketing background. Experience working in B2B marketing is an added advantage
- Ability to influence and inspire teams - 3+ years of team management experience