Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:495 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - Product Marketing - Appliances (9-12 yrs)
Head - Product Marketing (Appliances)
Head - Product Marketing is responsible for product marketing function for the entire range of small appliances product range comprising of different categories & price points. The position holder will play a critical role in addressing/ impacting the top line and the bottom line of the organization.
- Analyzes the market, core consumer, key customers for product strategy formulation.
- Drive product strategy from brief to launch
- Launch relevant new products by identifying consumer need gaps and insights through consumer surveys, market research & competitive analysis
- Drives collaboration with Design, Development, sales and marketing team to ensure optimal range and products.
- Close coordination with the factory, Consumer and marketing insights and the design team to drive the initiatives on the product.
- Demand forecasting
- Identifying SKU's that have the potential to become key volume & value drivers for the business.
- Mapping the need gaps in the market.
- Responsible for attaining budgeted sales, gross margin, promotional margin, inventory management and drive growth for all products.
Candidate Profile Fit :
- MBA/ PGDM from leading institutes preferably with an engineering degree.
- 9-12 years of post-qualification experience in Product Marketing, Sales, Retailing etc.
- Should have held responsibilities of Product Marketing / Category Management for consumer durable products.
- Exposure to organized retail and lifestyle product lines is preferred.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.