Founder & CEO at Talent Destination
Views:393 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Product Marketing (5-8 yrs)
- Partner with the CMO and the C-level team to own and drive a holistic product communication strategy, aligned with the compnay brand, build and execute the go-to-market strategy and plan for our products - B2B & B2C.
- Create compelling product positioning, value propositions and messaging that conveys a differentiated, cohesive, and consistent story to target audience.
- Create business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns and closely work with the UX/UI team for creative solutions that drive awareness and adoption of our products.
- Define and build a core set of internal and external content including datasheets, whitepapers, website copy, blogs, videos, and customer stories.
- Establish frameworks for key product marketing initiatives (i.e. new feature launches, pricing, buyer personas, product onboarding)
- Partner with sales, customer success, channel, enablement, and marketing teams to ensure they can confidently articulate our proposition and value to both new and existing customers. Develop enablement content to support this effort.
- Ensure a feedback loop to follow up on how well product marketing, onboarding and product-related training efforts have worked and how that has led to stronger product adoption.
- Build and scale repeatable programs and processes that support the growing team.
- Create and follow a clear communication guide to ensure a consistent brand and tone of voice across our products.
- Define messaging for product releases in sync with the Product Teams roadmap and in alignment with the overall atisfy strategy and the market needs.
- Oversee our market intelligence and voice-of-customer programs globally including competitor mapping.
- Work alongside product, marketing, and customer success teams to optimize the way customers engage with our products - with a focus on product led growth initiatives.
- 5+ years of technology product marketing experience, preferably working with SaaS products.
- Experience building and supporting a product led growth strategy and associated initiatives.
- Demonstrable success in developing compelling value propositions and go-to-market strategies.
- Proven experience of managing effective and integrated marketing campaigns and crafting engaging value-based content and sales assets.
- Practical knowledge in conducting and analysing customer research and market intelligence.
- Ability to clearly organise, prioritise and successfully manage workload efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to creatively translate complex technical capabilities into intuitive content and programs.
- A strong team player and open communicator with the ability to interface with and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative thinker with a vision and attention to detail.