Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:7165 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Product Management - Telecom/R&D - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
Title : Product Management
Location : Mumbai/Bangalore
Reporting Structure : Business Line Head - Roaming Analytics
Job Description :
Take end-to-end ownership of the products of the business line. Provide sales support as SME, evangelize product architecture, identify new business requirements and work closely with development team for product roadmap development.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the customer needs.
- Ensuring the leadership team has full visibility in the progress in the portfolio and can confidently provide strategic support when needed, without requiring explicit motivation
- Negotiate a favorable environment in the organization for the portfolio to grow both in terms of richness of content & capability, and in terms of its footprint & number of reference customers.
- Work closely with the development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Motivate the development teams to up keep world class quality in the product.
- Lead competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Motivate customer facing teams to be ambassadors for the portfolio for customers
Desired Profile :
Desired Skills :
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
Educational Qualification :
- B.E./B.Tech./MS in EE/CS from a premier institute; MBA would be an added advantage
Work Experience :
- Should carry 15-20 years of total experience and out of which at least 8+ years in Product Management. Should have strong exposure to Telecom Domain especially roaming domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.