Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:200 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Product Management - Online/eCommerce - IIT/NIT/IIM/MDI/FMS (12-15 yrs)
The Product Head is the primary driver of the group's vision; overseeing the development and management of the product's roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision.
Key Accountabilities of the role :
1. Primary responsibilities will be to launch path-breaking products and assist leadership with strategic insights to help in decision making, either in a product management capacity or by supporting specific work-streams or deliverables.
2. Conceptualize products which could be new streams of revenue and category growth drivers. Launch and manage the delivery of highly scalable, usable, and differentiated products.
3. Create new/next-gen platforms
4. Will be expected to supervise robust team members and will work closely with the CEO to understand and formalize required end deliverables within a defined timeframe.
Education/Professional qualifications :
- BE/B. Tech from reputed institutes with an MBA from premier Institute.
1. Proven product and leadership skills that may have been developed either in an entrepreneurial environment or with a fast-paced product firm.
2. Must have 12 to 15 years of experience with 5 years in consumer internet space.
3. Experience of managing high-performing teams
4. Be a highly analytical individual who is able to work quite effectively in a matrix environment.
5. Ability to present and manage C-Suite clients during the pitch, business development, project presentations, etc.
6. Problem-solving experience - Research and analytics + presentation storyboarding experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.