Managing Partner at Greenshoots HR SolutionS
Views:376 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Product Management - Omni Channel - IT/eCommerce - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (12-15 yrs)
Head Product Management- Omni Channel
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To be responsible for an entire system (such as Website, Mobile App) or part of a system (such as the checkout flow on an online payment across all devices). Recommend new product on website and suggest enhancements.
- Define and champion the product vision and strategy across the entire company and customer base.
- Work closely with the executive team to deeply understand the business model and all products to determine ways to improve the business through customer wireframes and user cases.
- Own and set the product roadmap, with a specific emphasis on prioritizing target markets, providing clear ROI to customers and defining sustainable competitive differentiation.
- Ensure product quality with Quality Assurance team and analyze effectiveness of new features in the product.
- Where possible, drive product decisions with usage data from analytics and defend choices based on data, user tests, experience, etc.
- Manage the engineering priorities and release schedule, align product strategy with business
leaders based on data, user experience.
- Own product backlog, create PRDs, prioritize the requirements, align with stakeholders and
help engineering understand requirement.
- Competitive and User analysis, UX, Responsive Web design, Information Architecture and Content, strategy and development.
- Cross department collaboration - Engineering, Design, Marketing, Category, Loyalty etc.
- Beta testing, A/B Testing and Product demonstrations.
- Well-versed in the entire life-cycle of a digital product, from concept, to opportunity assessment, to requirement documents and feasibility assessments, prototyping to wireframes and through execution, and be comfortable working across teams of engineering, operations, designers and business stakeholders.
- Responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout.
- Web and Customer Analytics - Conversions, Engagement, Segmentation
- Web content management, Ecommerce and Portals (Magento, Hybris)
- Mobile development and Responsive design
- Jira for bug tracking and project management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Degree in Engineering - BE/B. Tech from reputed institutes (e.g. IITs, NITs, NSIT, BITS, PEC etc) with an MBA from premier Institute.
PREFERRED COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
Technical skills: Analytical skills, numerical reasoning, effective presentation skills, sound financial perspective. Leadership, Customer orientation, learning proficiency, planning and organizing, team player, influencing, problem solving, commercial awareness, Resilience under pressure
PREFERRED INDUSTRY: IT/Ecommerce Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.