Business Manager at Talent Socio
Views:960 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Head - Product Management - IT (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Product Manager leads multiple inter-dependent work-streams, each with massive business potential and scale, immediately.
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Good to be from B2C Web Product background.
- Responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and closure of a project.
- Communicate with stakeholders, gather requirements, and making sense of these requirements
- Understand business need, business capabilities, and range of available options and provide a robust justification for the proposed solutions
- Manage project schedule, cost, and resource management, while ensuring accurate requirements management
- Define the project into a set of manageable tasks, obtain appropriate resources, and build a team to perform the work
- Ensure project meets the requirements and demands of the project's key stakeholders.
- Meet with stakeholders to capture and document business requirements.
- Work closely with tech product team to help build best in class system for all relevant stakeholders
- Lead Online Product Vision for one or more functional areas (Search, Browse/Nav, Checkout, Content/Services, etc- )
- Establish and drive the product strategy and vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas across websites/brands.
- Define and manage the product roadmap and release plan for those focus areas and manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team.
- Proactively identify gaps in the eCommerce product offering and lead the effort to develop solutions that drive business value.
- Generate new product ideas, research/analyze their feasibility and business impact, and then lead the implementation of those ideas
- Conduct user research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/ analysis
- Work closely with ecommerce operational teams to develop and enhance workflow processes and maximize the potential of existing product capabilities.
TRANSLATE PRODUCT VISION INTO BUSINESS RESULTS :
- Manage new product development and feature roadmap from planning to implementation by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Technology, Engineering, Quality, Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Design, Merchandising and Legal.
- Collaborate with User Experience team on wireframes and UI designs that support the product requirements.
- Communicate the product vision to the scrum team and maximize the value of each sprint and release
- Ensure a healthy level of consistency for the team in terms of direction and prioritization by ensuring the backlog is groomed and prioritized according to the overall strategy and product roadmap
- Synthesize product requirements from a variety of internal and external resources, including eCommerce team, design, engineering, QA, legal and other cross-functional teams.
- Convey product requirements by creating effective user stories, functional requirements, wireframes and/or mock-ups.
- Coordinate with Technology Team - Engineering and QA leads to ensure features are being built according to spec.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.