Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:219 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Product Management - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
For one of our clients working in imaging technology and building products for top ecommerce players, we are on hunt for a product leader.
We are looking for someone with deep analytical and product marketing skills to join our Product & Technology Team! As a Product Manager, your primary responsibilities will include working with theteam to identify opportunities to improve the product and build entirely new experiences that ourcommunity will love. You will conceptualize, design, and build applications to enable millions ofbusinesses to move online with superior visual content.
You will directly work with the technology team,you'll support the marketing, sales, and operations team with smart automated solutions to their most pressing problems.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead a team of 6-8 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
- Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
- Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
- Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
- Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
- Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features back to products.
- Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
- Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.