Founder at Talentiser
Views:1728 Applications:647 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Head - Product Management - B2B eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
This role is with B2B ecommerce startup funded by LARGE VC firms.
What will you be required to do?
- You will be responsible for determining customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Lead and build team of product managers
- You will recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or design changes.
- You will have to continuously assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- You will be providing source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives. You will have to pioneer in bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and business.
- You will be required to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. You will the complete owner of the product and will be responsible for detailing out each and every specification in the product documentation.
Does this sound like you?
- You have 8-15 years of experience in building a consumer-facing product and have created an impact
- You are transparent about your prioritization and road map process
- You have the ability to Say - No,- but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand
- You are a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders
- You bring evidence-based decision-making in your communication
- You are able to communicate and derive the maximum out of the business leads
- You have excellent leadership, communication and detailing skills
- You hold a degree from a premium MBA college or engineering graduate from Tier 1 institutes
- You are a research-oriented self-starter with a genuine curiosity of looking at the bigger picture constantly seeking out ways to improve the customer experience
- Interest and background in technologies and the logistics sector are an added bonus
- You hold a degree from a premium college, you will still be tested on IQ and SQ. We use this to filter but we don't hold this against you.
- You manage your day by work and not by watch.
- If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch with us. We can- t wait to hear from you!