Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:400 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Product & Growth - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
Job Description - Head - Product & Growth
Working directly with the CEO, this role is at the intersection of marketing and product development, and is focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, and upsell. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, design, analytics, product management, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives.
- This role has three core components: first, to define the company's growth plan (as per set targets), second, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and third, to optimize the revenue funnel.
- You will oversee the entire journey from awareness to retention to deliver an amazing experience to every customer. To do so, you will instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and build innovative products & features to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
- You will build growth product experiences and infrastructure in order to scale the business. You- ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our audience. You- ll drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results and AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights
- This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help millions of users experience
- You will look at all business problems through the lens of opportunities for innovation, increased efficiencies, and outsized impact.
- You will ideate and partake in executing every product and feature required to build a highly personalized experience for our customers that spans every digital and physical touchpoint.
Our Ideal Colleague will
- Be comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments, love figuring things out and be energized by new challenges.
- Be curious, analytical and scientific - evaluate challenges through data and feel an experiment must have measurable results to be worthwhile
- Have a need for speed - As a young brand we crave results as quickly as possible and prefer to improve iteratively as opposed to placing big, long-term bets.
- Have excellent communication and people management skills - You need to consistently generate a buy-in on your initiatives and ensure coordination across teams.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Rich experience of building a digital product from scratch and growing it into a sizeable brand
- 10-13 years of industry experience in the digital space and 5-8 years in a senior product & growth role in a digital first brand
- An MBA or substantial experience in entrepreneurship - Understanding the intricacies of building a business
- A bachelor's in Computer Science with a solid technical background
- Design UX/UI knowledge (through courses, degrees, work experience or just tinkering)
Job Location: Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.