Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1171 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Product & Growth - Education (9-15 yrs)
Our client is on a mission to enable everyone to achieve career success through high quality and affordable education.
- With a community of 1000+ mentors and expert faculty from industry and academia, Great Learning is catering to more than 20,000 students from over 70 countries. The org delivered more than 10 million hours of learning to nearly 30,000 students, leading to several thousands of rewarding career transitions.
- With a slew of corporate engagements and Indian university partnerships, offerings in Data Science, AI, CyberSecurity, Design Thinking, Full Stack Development, Cloud Computing and other emerging areas are poised to drive the growth across industries and age demographics.
Their team has alums from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, IITs, Duke, MDI, IIMs, Great Lakes, NMIMS and MICA, who have worked with top Indian global organizations
Role Details :
- Director, Product & Growth, is the person expected to lead the ideation, experimentation and adoption of products, growth hacking initiatives and strategy resulting in rapid and organic growth.
- You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the co-founders, the leaders in the technology, marketing and sales teams, and will have the backing of a strong team of product managers to help drive multiple high-growth initiatives simultaneously. You will work most closely with our high-calibre tech team filled with folks who have honed their skills at various prestigious eCommerce/analytics organizations l
Job Responsibilities :
- Our Client caters to several tens of thousands of students annually. Your broad task is to raise the learner base by 100x and beyond. Conceive of products specific to demographies, cutting across geographies, bring a growth-hacking playbook to action this working closely with the technology teams and lead initiatives from ideation to execution
- Create roadmaps, budgets for growth, craft your own team with ambitious folks who must possess two qualities: passion and smarts. Lead this team and Great Learning to undisputed leadership and a massive global footprint.
Ideal Candidate Background & Skills:
To thrive in this role, you must:
- An Engineer and and MBA from TOP institute infused with the entrepreneurial spirit, of taking ownership and driving things to completion with no supervision needed
- Understands technology, marketing and product well enough to initiate, lead and drive strategic growth initiatives.
- Be capable of, and have a track record of, working effectively with multiple teams spanning technology and business
- Have a decade plus experience, some of which must be in driving rapid growth through products for a high-growth consumer internet startup
- Possess a growth-hacking mindset, with an infectious passion to drive growth through innovative product, communication and marketing strategies
- Have the ability to evaluate growth/user-acquisition ideas, define MVPs & deliver them working with the product engineering team, and drive data-backed iterations and adoption strategies post-MVP
- Possess a great pedigree in undergraduate education (preferably engineering)
- Feel passionately about education. As part of our core team, you will feel most fulfilled if you share the same devotion to making high-quality education available to everyone who desires it