Senior Consultant at Global Village Consulting
Views:2024 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Head - Product Engineering Services - IT (15-20 yrs)
- Responsible for product engineering solutions helping product companies achieve a competitive advantage in all aspects of a product lifecycle.
- Defining the Product Engineering Group's vision, strategy, and charter.
- Leading initiatives to define product engineering and delivery process.
- Building a team (capacity & capability) that provides end-to-end services, including ideation/prototyping, new product development, product re-engineering, sustenance and product testing supporting organizations.
- Engineering products based on digital technologies, using industry leading practices based on patterns (e.g MVP) based development, lean and agile product development.
- Investing in thought leadership and implementation of those concepts through IT enablement of those processes.
The Executive will bring the following qualifications and experience:
Must have skills:
- Incubated and scaled product development in organization managing multiple products from concept to delivery.
- Experience setting up and operating the strategic business unit, driving profitability metrics, product strategy and engineering process definition.
- Proven track record in getting things done amidst ambiguities and in complex organizational structures.
- Managed product management, engineering, delivery with P&L responsibilities.
- Expertise in cloud, social, mobility and data sciences technologies.
- Self-starter and problem solver with the ability to influence people and driving results while building long term positive and collaborative relationship.
- Manage scale and complexity, without losing sight of clients' and team's needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.