Associate at Corner Office Advisors
Views:47 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Product Engineering - EduTech (10-18 yrs)
About our client :
Our client is a fast growing Educational Technology (EduTech) company with over 350 employees. Incepted in 1998, it is a pioneer in overseas education, with global tie-ups and national presence, and is one stop solution for all international study needs of young aspirants. It has counseled more than 50,000 students and recruited more than 15,000 through its 40 offices across South East Asia.
The Role :
- Based out of Nagpur, the incumbent would be a member of the leadership team directly reporting to the CEO. S/he would be responsible for chalking out and implementing the Technology platform.
- The incumbent, while supporting the current business, would also envision the future needs and create a platform that would help our client operate in B2B as well as B2C space. S/he would play a key role in shaping the Technology strategy and instrumental in helping the organization attain its high growth objectives.
- Significant experience of building offerings, platforms, and capabilities - creating a robust architecture for IT platform which is scalable and easily maintainable
- Review the current platform architecture and design/ develop a new technology platform while ensuring that the current business is well supported
- Ongoing maintenance of the platform which would include hosting, performance monitoring, trouble shooting, enhancements.
- Transitioning from the current to a new advanced platform
- Attract and retain competent IT talent
Technology Expertise :
The Incumbent should be Proficient in :
- Back-end programming language - Python and knowledge of .Net to support/migrate our legacy application
- Code versioning tools, such as Git; OWASP security principles
- Server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
Ideal Candidate :
- The incumbent has a degree in Engineering, followed by 10+ years overall experience in software development with significant exposure to product development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.