Manager - Talent Acquisition at FutureBridge
Views:7972 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Head - Product Engineering (10-20 yrs)
1. Working closely and collaboratively with the Co-Founders and the executive Team in driving Product Innovation at Cheers/FutureBridge with a clear vision to build industry leading products right from concept state to commercialization
2. Lead the vision of the product road-map with complete responsibility of the planning and execution of the product engineering activities across the business - Strategic, Tactical and Technical. Own the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle
3. Move rapidly in an ever-changing environment while balancing multiple priorities and Maximize efficiency in a fast-moving environment where creative solutions are appreciated
4. Manage products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, identifying the best possible technology alternatives to achieve the desired product goals
5. Work with customers and all customer-facing organizations to plan and prioritize features and product iterations
6. Define success, metrics, and runway for the product and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
7. Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
8. Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external development and support teams (infrastructure, operations, client services, etc.)
9. Establish and implement processes for requirements capture, prioritizing and new product selection, collaboration with key stakeholders, tracking and managing progress, and other key processes for product development
10. Manage teams of cross-functional members and accepts accountability for the team to support the various phases of new product development, including continuous improvement
11. Perform product demos to internal and external customers
12. Develop documentation of existing product for use by client/sales teams
13. Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
14. Take ownership of the engineering policy, guidelines and any associated documents
15. Initiate and develop creative and innovative engineering processes
16. Identify gaps in skills and competencies of the presales team
17. Develop, coach, train competencies of team
18. Execution of skill building solutions, initiatives and interventions
19. Implementing fair performance assessment systems
1. Deep passion for working on mission-driven products that is designed to solve very real-world problems
2. Experience in executing Digital Transformation, Technology Adoption, Robotic Process Automation, and building Big Data, Analytics, and Content rich subscription products.
3. Strong analytical mindset and metric driven with strong technical background
4. Experience in participating in agile development sprints and planning meetings
5. Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products in the B2B and/or B2C space
6. Ability to work in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment. Comfort in ambiguity, but strive to create clarity for others and Experience in start-ups a big plus
7. Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience.
8. Requires a minimum of five years relevant experience in a product engineering and technical solutioning
9. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
10. Excellent team work and Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate and facilitate technical, business and analytical discussions across all disciplines
11. Organized, detail-oriented person, with good time management skills
12. Excellent people leadership skills
13. Able to work with all levels of management in an effective, proactive manner
14. Ability to provide a long term technical and functional product direction through research, client interactions, and emerging technology knowledge, with use of roadmaps and strategy documents.
15. Ability to provide technical sales support and product demonstrations.
1. Opportunity to grow from the ground up and Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on rapidly growing products
2. Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
3. Ability to put your stamp on innovative products
4. Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
5. Open company culture
One should have built products and have worked in a plethora of technologies in the last 5 years. Some of the relevant are as follows - Open Source Technologies, Big Data Technologies, Visualisation Softwares, and Analytics Softwares. Exposure to Block-Chain Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, NLP and Machine Learning Technologies is a plus. Some other technology keywords are - Java/J2EE, PHP, Python, Perl, MongoDB, AWS, Hadoop, MySQL, SQL, Oracle etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.