Head - Product - eCommerce (10-18 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - Consulting
Skills - Product Management; Product Leadership
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a Head of Product of a rapidly growing specialised e-commerce company you will be responsible for end-to-end product development while leading a team of strong professionals.
Our client is a funded e-commerce marketplace with a proven track record of success. They are a market-leader in their segment and have been instrumental in changing consumer behaviour in the category.
As a Head of Product reporting to the Co-founders, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Online Product Vision for multiple functional areas and drive the product strategy and vision across the website
- Communicating with stakeholders, gathering requirements, and translating the requirements into actionable items
- Understanding business needs and capabilities and providing a robust solution
- Managing project schedule, cost, and resource management, while ensuring accurate requirements management
- Working closely with tech product team to help build best in class solutions for all relevant stakeholders
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10+ years of professional experience with at least 5+ years of product management experience for a consumer facing company
- The ability to use data and logic to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Experience leading a team of product managers
- Strong design aesthetics, sense of ownership and attention to detail
- Opportunity to design multiple user experiences to influence consumer behaviour for a strong online consumer brand with millions of users
- Be a part of a high-achieving team of individuals
- Competitive compensation for the right candidate
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Koushambi Sinha Tandon on +91 80 6826 6842.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.