Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:3337 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - Product Development - Wealth (5-10 yrs)
Job Title Head - Products (Wealth)
Experience 5 - 10 years
Qualification Graduation / MBA
Position Type Full Time
- Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the product's development
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the process
- Understand Life Insurance products and services.
- Be energetic and passionate about product
- Be able to work under pressure
- Should have dealt with Life insurance product
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of Investment Counsellors.
- Interviewing, hiring and training of investment counsellors.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all products/product lines.
- Management of existing product lines, increasing profitability and setting of Profit and Loss goals for each product/product line.
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvements.
- Creation of product strategy, product roadmaps and specification of product requirements.
- On-going development of the product vision and strategy. Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution of next generation of products. Building consensus and driving execution.
- Maintain product and market knowledge. Analyses and keep abreast of market trends.
- Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement and incorporate new product features on an on-going basis. Define market opportunities and develop product briefs.
- Lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and bring them to market. Work with customers and internally to define and refine product requirements.
- Best practice research and benchmarking. Conduct competitive analysis and develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive development decisions.
- Ability to train people on Life insurance products.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers.
- Function as the technical contact point.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.