Head - Product Development - Software (20-28 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - software product development
Job Type - Permanent
- Senior level position in the Product Development Function
- Responsible for providing vision and leadership to a high quality, results-driven team for world class product development initiatives
Client Details :
Our Client is a global software product organization exhibiting high growth in international markets
This role reports to the CEO of the organisation. Some key responsibilities of the role are:
- Partnering closely with business leadership team to develop and drive the product development strategy
- Driving the cross functional Product Development team comprising of R&D, Software Architecture & Product Design, Software development and Product Management
- Guiding on development methodologies, architecture, best practices and software frameworks.
- Facilitating the product management team to define scope, assess and mitigate risks for current and future products.
- Representing company within the industry as an authority on BPM/ ECM by contributing to internal and external websites, publications, forums and events as required
- 20 years+ of experience in product incubation including architecture, design and development of highly scalable software products with usage of AI/ML, Cloud computing.
- Graduate / Post Graduate Engineering in Computer Science from premier engineering institutes of global ranking (candidates with few patents would be desirable)
- Strong project management experience in relational databases, Business Intelligence and Analytical Reporting using AGILE / SCRUM Methodologies
- Experience of working with Analyst firms; publishing papers & case studies and representing company in professional association, groups, forums and events
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communications skills
- Strong customer orientation and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels
- Experience in the Business Process Management (BPM) or Enterprise Content Management (ECM) domain shall be an added advantage
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to head the complete product development function for a global software product organization
- Lucrative remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
Contact - Priyanka Menon - +91 124 452 5493
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.