Head - Product Development - Software (20-28 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - software product development
Job Type - Permanent
- Senior level position in the Product Development Function
- Responsible for providing vision and leadership to a high quality, results-driven team for world class product development initiatives
Client Details :
Our Client is a global software product organization exhibiting high growth in international markets
This role reports to the CEO of the organisation. Some key responsibilities of the role are:
- Partnering closely with business leadership team to develop and drive the product development strategy
- Driving the cross functional Product Development team comprising of R&D, Software Architecture & Product Design, Software development and Product Management
- Guiding on development methodologies, architecture, best practices and software frameworks.
- Facilitating the product management team to define scope, assess and mitigate risks for current and future products.
- Representing company within the industry as an authority on BPM/ ECM by contributing to internal and external websites, publications, forums and events as required
- 20 years+ of experience in product incubation including architecture, design and development of highly scalable software products with usage of AI/ML, Cloud computing.
- Graduate / Post Graduate Engineering in Computer Science from premier engineering institutes of global ranking (candidates with few patents would be desirable)
- Strong project management experience in relational databases, Business Intelligence and Analytical Reporting using AGILE / SCRUM Methodologies
- Experience of working with Analyst firms; publishing papers & case studies and representing company in professional association, groups, forums and events
- Excellent leadership, decision making and communications skills
- Strong customer orientation and ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels
- Experience in the Business Process Management (BPM) or Enterprise Content Management (ECM) domain shall be an added advantage
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to head the complete product development function for a global software product organization
- Lucrative remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
Contact - Priyanka Menon - +91 124 452 5493
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.