Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:511 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Head - Product Development - Payment Gateway - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-15 yrs)
Our Client is a front runner of the digital payments revolution in India, creating Internet-based payments products that enable consumers to make payments online in a friction-less manner. A product and service of over 10 years of market leadership, our client provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise-wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
About the role :
Our client is looking forward to the product development experts who combines his business knowledge, technical expertise and creativity to develop new products and suggest changes in the existing products to enhance our value proposition.
As Product Development Head for the Payment Gateway, you will lead the team responsible for the product roadmap and strategic vision for our client. You will work closely with our various team which includes but not limited to engineering, analytics, sales and marketing, Design to understand market needs and turn that knowledge into innovative and easy to-use products/features/ solutions.
- Design and Develop the payment products/ electronic payment services of our client for various client verticals.
- Interacting with Business Managers to ideate the requirements; work with the Technology team and understand the requirements; and integrate these into the client's platform for Payment Gateway
- Liaisoning with technology team/ vendors to implement the solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement; and also engaging with internal process teams for definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients.
- Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
Qualifications : Graduate/ BTechPost graduate - MBA/ M Tech/ MCA.
Candidate must have :
- 10+ years of relevant work experience preferably in the Fintech Industry including atleast 8 + year of relevant product management experience and good to have software development experience.
- MBA from top B schools in India or Abroad. Good to have graduated as an Engineer in computer science or any other relevant stream.
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet and should be a Power user of internet & web platforms.
- Ideally should have worked and developed Payment Gateway products in a Fintech Industry or exposure in startup environment or someone who has substantial experience in adding value/ increasing traffic to a highly scalable market leader product.
- Leadership skills along with superb strategic & research-oriented approach.
- Hands-on experience in developing API/Web-Services in past or strategizing modules by implementing third party APIs.
- Understanding of electronic payment processing/ collection methods, including Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), online payment, Credit Card Processing, Banking & Finance.
- Familiarity of processes relating to payments/ collections.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.