Head - Product Development - Energy/Utility (15-20 yrs)
Head - Product Development (Energy / Utility)
CANDIDTES WITH EXPERIENCE IN THE ENERGY / UTILY DOMAIN WITH EXTENSIVE EXPEREINCE IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MAY ONLY APPLY.
Minimum Qualification : Masters in Electronics/Electrical or Computer Science/Engineering or similar field from an accredited university with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
Requirements & Responsibilities :
The "Head-Product Development" oversees and implements product development policies, objectives & initiatives as per the product roadmaps. The role of the Head of Product Development requires close coordination with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other departments. Thus, under the guidance of CTO collaborates with Product Managers, Business Segment Leaders and Marketing teams for new products, product enhancements, & product design/redesign.
At L&T PT&D Digital Solutions you wil :
- Lead major interdisciplinary cross-team initiatives for product development in the area of Digital Solutions for the Energy Industry
- Identify, understand, and empathies with customer pain-points
- Drive product development discussions grounded in knowledge of customer pain-points in collaboration with Product Management and Project Operations
- Enthusiastically & pragmatically drive product development based on market and customer requirements
- Collaborate across teams to define and articulate product roadmaps and strategies
- Balance technical, customer, and business insights in building L&T PT&D Digital Solutions' products
- 8+ years' experience managing product development/launching products/technologies
- Discovered business ideas/opportunities and driven them to successful, released products
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- Hands-on Experience working on deeply technical products in the Energy & Utilities/Telecom/Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) domains
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Experience working with a remote team
- Strong technical communication skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with multiple functional areas, e.g. UI/UX, Engineering, ML, DevOps
- Experience with product management/development in the Electrical Energy & Utilities Domain e.g. ADMS, EMS, SCADA, Demand Response, DER Management etc.
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience in a startup environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.