Leadership Hiring at CareerNet Technologies
Views:8770 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Head - Product Development & Architecture - Android/Mobility (9-13 yrs)
Job Title: Development Head/Engineering Head
Expertise: Product Engineering and Development_9+ Years exposure
- We are looking for a highly motivated, result-oriented Engineering Leader who would be responsible to lead the engineering capability This individual will lead and manage a high calibre tech team of 25+ individuals and own the development.
- An ideal candidate would have strong technical expertise with a good sense for the intersection of technology and business functions/application knowledge.
- This is an ideal role for someone who has delivered complex software development products, has been a solution owner and has a track record of success in a start-up environment.
- Extensive software development experience with strong technical knowledge of Java/Python & open-source frameworks
- Experience in building and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrated leadership skills for both innovation and delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of software architectural principles & design.
- Experience in delivering web & mobile (Native Apps in Android) Products to the market would be a plus
- Experience or understanding of Data Warehousing/Bigdata/Analytics experience
- Experience of building or working with a product / ecommerce start-up
- Ability to lead a group of charged up, A-class enthusiastic developers to build products for the growing Indian Agri Space
- Believes change to be an enabler and helps drive technology transformation in the company
- Can guide and mentor developers, architects and Quality analysts
- Owns up to architecting the product technology stack using the latest and greatest technologies
- A natural problem-solver willing and able to push hard to ensure that objectives are achieved, whilst maintaining excellent relationships with multiple stakeholders across the spectrum of business operations
- Experience in building technology teams from the scratch would be a great advantage
- Proven ability to mentor, groom & hire talented engineering teams
- Has a good business understanding (how businesses are run & managed)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.