Client Manager at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3908 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Product Design - UX/UI - Mobile/Web (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team and will be responsible for leading the design of our mobile and web platforms. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for user-centric design, is driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn, and can pick up new knowledge and skills independently. Your primary focus will be creating a visually appealing, well flowing and intuitive mobile application. Secondarily you will also be responsible for the web applications used internally by Turn and our customer partners.
How you will contribute:
- Lead UX/UI application design efforts for both mobile and web platforms
- Gather solution requirements and create wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes, sketches and written specifications
- Use user insight, analytics, best practices, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify application bottlenecks and bugs
- Collaborate with management teams from conceptual ideation to art direction
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions
- Create user-centered designs by considering market trends, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Elicits constructive feedback and interprets that feedback into practical and creative design solutions.
Exp - 5 - 10 Years
What you have:
- At least 4-5 years experience designing for mobile and web
- Professional portfolio showcasing your UI and UX expertise
- Familiarity with current design trends
- Creativity and the ability to iterate on big ideas and work out all the details.
- Comfort in beginning with low fidelity wireframes and moving to high fidelity prototypes
- The ability to give and receive feedback supported by expertise, data, and experience.
- Experience with U/X functions such as user research, personas, user journeys etc.