Client Manager at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3323 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Product Design - UX/UI - Mobile/Web (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our growing product team and will be responsible for leading the design of our mobile and web platforms. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for user-centric design, is driven by an inquisitive curiosity to learn, and can pick up new knowledge and skills independently. Your primary focus will be creating a visually appealing, well flowing and intuitive mobile application. Secondarily you will also be responsible for the web applications used internally by Turn and our customer partners.
How you will contribute:
- Lead UX/UI application design efforts for both mobile and web platforms
- Gather solution requirements and create wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes, sketches and written specifications
- Use user insight, analytics, best practices, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify application bottlenecks and bugs
- Collaborate with management teams from conceptual ideation to art direction
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions
- Create user-centered designs by considering market trends, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Elicits constructive feedback and interprets that feedback into practical and creative design solutions.
Exp - 5 - 10 Years
What you have:
- At least 4-5 years experience designing for mobile and web
- Professional portfolio showcasing your UI and UX expertise
- Familiarity with current design trends
- Creativity and the ability to iterate on big ideas and work out all the details.
- Comfort in beginning with low fidelity wireframes and moving to high fidelity prototypes
- The ability to give and receive feedback supported by expertise, data, and experience.
- Experience with U/X functions such as user research, personas, user journeys etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.