Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:193 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Product & Commercial - Hospital Information System - Africa (12-20 yrs)
The Product Manager is responsible for understanding the vision of the specific set of solutions and using this knowledge to communicate the design to Engineering and Quality Assurance. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering working with the sales channel and key customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, you will be the product owner.
- Responsible for managing the Business Analysts in the Product Line Group, you will be a people manager and individual contributor. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Performs analysis and creates functional requirements, use case models, use case specifications, activity diagrams and/or other artefacts defined in the requirements workflow of the methodology.
- Defines/develops or supports product vision through client interaction, market research, and interpretation of regulatory and accrediting agency guidelines.
- Develops proficiency in specific solution areas.
- Tracks solution functionality and performance to ensure that it meets market needs through validation of functional requirements, visual design, test plans and code delivery/ code development.
- Collaborates across solution groups on similar functionality to ensure common process and seamless integration.
- Seeks opportunities to advance solutions through innovation.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Responsible for publishing and maintaining Product Road Map
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute the product launch.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
- Responsible for talent management including attract, develop, deploy, assess, compensate & reward and exit
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelors Degree with emphasis in a related field; or equivalent experience. (Computer Science, Engineering a strong plus, Masters Degree Preferred.)
- Background in healthcare information technology, Sciences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple development projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a basic- to the intermediate-level knowledge of and skills with various analytical tools.
- A detailed decision maker with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Presentation skills or previous experience conducting educational seminars beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to innovate solutions
- Prolonged use of a computer
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Knowledge of the CMMI Development Process
- Knowledge and experience working with EMR applications
- Significant experience (3-5 years preferred) working with clients to design new software solutions, driving technical requirements through the development process and approving solutions for release
- Experience leading a team of business analysts
- Knowledge and experience working with ARIS Software Modeling Tool
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree with emphasis in related field; Masters Preferred.
- Experience: 12 + Years of software product management experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.