Founder at Talentiser
Views:1270 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Product/Chief Product Officer - Consumer Internet (8-20 yrs)
As a Product Head, you will define the products that make a business impact. You have the passion to shape product strategy, understand customer needs and articulate as a product to build and ship product then you are the good fit for company.
Job Description :
- Responsible for managing end to product development lifecycle that involves gathering/analyzing business/user requirements, conceptualizing useful features, working with designers on UI/UX, aligning with QA for testing, and managing releases across all platforms - web, mobile and apps.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify pain-points that can be addressed through technology and drive the product development.
- Create requirements documents and wireframes and mock-ups using various tools.
- Experience in agile (SCRUM/Kanban) based development methodology, and tools, and documentation.
- Analyze product flows and create relevant use-cases based on different scenarios.
- Communicate effectively with developers on explanation of end user requirements and validating the end implementation to see if the same meets the acceptance criteria by creating edge cases to constantly test products.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
Desired Skills And Experience -
- 8 to 16 years of experience
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do whatever it takes to make the product successful.
- Self-confident and self-starter proactive in setting and meeting goals.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.