Recruiter at Bask HR Consulting
Views:574 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Head - Product - Automotive Business (14-25 yrs)
Job Title - Head Product - (2W / 4W)
You will be responsible for:
- Lead the Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global supplier
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
- Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Contribute to the overall Organization's Product strategy and define steps required to bring the product to fruition.
- Be the primary driver of Organization's Energy products, oversee all aspects of product strategy, development and management.
- Work closely with the founders, the engineering team, marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at a clear product roadmap in line with the vision of the organization.
- Manage every aspect of product's development from ideation to completion. Innovation
- Take ownership of product innovation and improvement. Ensure that the product is constantly growing to meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers. Product Evaluation and Analysis
- Highlight risks, bring up impacts and assist in analysing possible solutions for complex issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.