Community Manager at FameFlock
Views:3232 Applications:905 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
Head - Product (8-12 yrs)
Expectations from the Head of Products:
We are looking for a Product Owner who loves ideating & building scalable features to make the customers life easy and smooth. Would be responsible for multiple things including product concept to the product launch to the product growth to ensure the product stands out in the market having a bigger impact on the customer's life. You need to exhibit high collaboration within your squad of people consisting of the core team and engineers, working towards to achieve the same goal.
The ideal candidate should be able to drive the product/feature in a dynamic & expeditious environment. Needless to mention he or she needs to demonstrate ability towards urgency, ownership, sharing success and competent enough to excel at the prevailing velocity at the co.
Here are some other attributes that we are over-index on for this profile -
1. Problem Solving: Should be able to break down & solve the complex problems. Should be able to look at a problem, define and brainstorm ways to achieve an optimal solution and pick the best engineering approach to resolve that in the shortest possible time with a structured and disciplined thought process.
2. Effective Communication: Should be an excellent communicator to drive & own discussions with cross-functional teams & to strategically influence internal & external stakeholders.
3. Cross-Functional Expertise: To bring several functional expertise together in the picture while ideating any feature/product to ensure its success & highest impact.
4. Strategic Thinking: Would be involved in developing the product strategy and converting that into short & long term roadmaps by owning the products vision & aligning it with the overall organisations growth. Need to layout the cross-functional roadmap of the product and taking greater ownership towards the product direction.
5. Technical Knowledge: Should be able to work closely with the engineering teams to ensure the challenges & outcomes of the product. You need not be a coding wizard but should have a decent understanding of the technologies and tools, the engineering team is working on.
6. Design Sense: Making sure that the product speaks for itself. Product owner would be working very closely with the designers on prototyping & getting intuitive design flows ready.
7. Customer Empathy: Abstracting unique insights by conversing with customers and resolving their major workflow challenges through the product.
8. Product Marketing: While launching a new feature/product, getting involved in its marketing strategy is equally important to ensure its market adoption.
9. Data-driven: Should research to understand the overall market & competitive space to determine market segmentation, pricing & positioning of the product. Crunching the past performance data to gain valuable insights to tackle unique strategic & tactical decisions in the upcoming feature/product.