Head - Procurement - Supply Chain Space (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain
Job Type - Permanent
- Lead the procurement function to maximize the value
- Source, secure, and manage critical supplier relationships
Our client is a leading MNC in the industrial space, with operations spread across the country. This company is a well-established leader in its particular segment, with a long history of success.
Leading the procurement vertical, you will be responsible for:
- The strategic development of procurement to maximise value for money and achieve compliance through the support and development of best practice across the organisation.
- Procurement advise and support for the senior executive team, audit committee, and other senior management committees as may be required
- Sourcing and management of strategic supply contracts
- Maximise economies of scale and meet any distinct requirements
- Lead the team and take on responsibility for their personal and professional development
To apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
- Have at least 18 years of procurement experience in the industrial supply chain space
- Have demonstrable experience of effecting savings through negotiation and strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including negotiating and contracting
- Good level networking and liaison skills and the ability to provide & meet deadlines and targets.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to lead the procurement and supply chain function as a market leader, with strong growth potential
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.