Head - Procurement - Real Estate (8-18 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description -
- Looking for a Procurement Head responsible to develop a strategic approach in procurement & material management processes for direct & indirect goods and services.
- In this leadership role, the successful candidate will direct the procurement; and develop a centralized procurement program that will add value and efficiency to the organization. It also includes strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers and to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses.
Our client is a fast-growing Indian Real estate company and are distinguished by their functional design and high standard of quality for smart communities focused on the principles of sustainable development. They are extremely driven in their effort to become the market leaders in their space and need a strong Procurement Leader to manage the responsibility for the same.
- Communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organizational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and vendors
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements; expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Develop a centralized procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization
- Process purchase orders, develops bids and proposals, and reconcile any invoice discrepancies
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in in procurement domain, preferably from real estate industry. Must have handled categories such as: Steel, cement, aggregate, plumbing, fixtures & fittings, etc (end to end materials procurement).
- Deep knowledge of procurement with expertise in driving cost optimisation in procurement domain.
- Should have excellent contract negotiation skills along with knowledge of vendor management, current industry practices with strong leadership and management skills. Should be open to work in unstructured environment
A chance to work with growing brand that offers great career prospects, competitive pay and opportunity to directly work with leadership.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sajal Raj on +91 (0) 22 4236 3395
Contact - Sajal Raj - +91 (0) 22 4236 3395
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.