Head - Procurement & Purchase - Solar Product (14-20 yrs)
- Managing end to end Supply Chain, Contracts Management including Insurance function.
- Contract negotiations with EPC, O&M and Suppliers.
- Overall responsibility for planning, making strategies for Change Order, Contracts management. Planning & defining policies & processes to build in efficiency in supply chain & procurement of regular purchases such as Modules, BOS, Machinery, Material, Services, etc.
- Vendor development as per business requirements.
- Managing a team of professionals across Procurement, Contracts, logistics and Insurance functions along with the responsibility of their growth in the organization
Desired Profile of the candidate :
- Willing to relocate to Mumbai, A young, Energetic and Dynamic Professional with 14- maximum 20 years of experience in Procurement and Supply Chain in Renewable Energy space with atleast 7years in Solar Energy ( Preferably in the age group of 40-45 yrs).
- Should have worked with leading EPC /IPPOrganisations engaged in implementation of Projects (preferably Solar, Wind & Hybrid)
- Should possess excellent skill sets in Communication, Negotiation, Networking & Relationship Management
- Sound Knowledge of Contracts, Commercial matters, Quality, Safety, Environment standards, ERP such as NAV, SAP etc.
An Engineering Graduate . A Degree /Diploma in Material Management will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.