Head - Procurement & Purchase - Manufacturing (10-16 yrs)
Designation Manager - Procurement
Qualification B. Com / M. Com / MBA
Location : Taloja Plant
To ensure timely procurement of all required row material in the plant, ensure cost effectiveness and vendor management.
1. Review of material requirement for daily SO issued
2. Check for stocks available, pending order, alternate usage & then check for material to be ordered.
3. Check with suppliers for delivery schedule
4. Review RM stocks at other Plants and call for utilizing.
5. Place orders on suppliers, follow up and give call off for material from suppliers.
6. Updation of pending order
7. Coordination with various depts. like planning, marketing, operations, accounts.
8. In continuous touch with CHQ Procurement Team for Raw Material related issues.
9. Ensure the material is made available to our entire internal Customer on time and in full .
10. Monthly Report for which Pre-emptive covers done, and not consumed beyond.
11. Action on NCR's
12. Preparing vendor performance report
13. Procurement Functions - cost saving Purchases & arranging in time
14. Refer to the Material report for SO released for RM planning & procurement for new SO released check the availability of RM in-house as well with other plants,
15. Plan usage of OSM material within and from other plants
16. To inform stores for inter-unit stock transfers
17. Circulating perpetual stock checking schedule and follow-up for the same
18. To take additional responsibility as and when required
19. Creation of new item code as and when required
20. Creation of new vendor code as and when required
21. Circulate OSM report to CHQ on monthly basis & exploring possibility.
22. Co-ordinate and implement 5s activities
23. follow guidelines of HACCP, BRC-IOP and ISO
24. To take initiative and volunteer, as standby, in completing the pending work of the successor
Functional Competencies required:
1. Planning and Organization
2. Functional Knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.